She’s a freaking Fashion Goddess and you should add to your list of #OOTD inspirations. I shall say no more, and here we go with my 29 most fav looks ever, from The Zendaya Style File.
1. That rad grey off-shoulder heavy knit sweater
2. That avant garde cold-shoulder dress
3. That chic satin slit dress you just want to slip on in this heat
4. Whoever but Zendaya cold have rocked those beautiful dreadlocks to the Oscars red-carpet in that goddess like gown?
5. That blush tone of the sweat-dress with spotless white sneakers
6. The SEXIEST salmon-toned crop-top and maxi skirt co-ordinates eva!
7. That way-too-hot-to-be-true siren red jumpsuit
8. That beautiful wine-red three-tiered gown
9. The effortless manner she pulls off a purple boot-cut pants
10. That gorgeous off-shoulder floral dress
11. That M-slit midi skirt and halter-neck top combination
12. That royal blue she worked with a delicate lace number
13. And who can beat that double denim outfit that involves a pair of dungarees and an orange lip?
14. That faux mohawk she pulled off with an elegant mixed print midi dress
15. This is the ultimate hippie chic look of all times!
16. The colour block of her trench coat is to die for!
17. Once again she pulls off two bright colours (mustard yellow and purple) like it’s the most normal thing to do
18. When she turned up looking like a wood-nymph in this Zuhair Murad number
19. She wears military green in the right way – chic athleisure way
20. When she works a camouflage look like a total cutie
21. When her #DailyCool is your #DailyGoals
22. When she outdoes Blair Waldorf in a Blair Waldorf outfit!
23. When she wore a transparent skirt, and nobody even batted an eyelid
24. When her tomboy looks are bang-on!
25. Read number 24, AH-GAINNN!
26. When being a skater girl never looked so fresh!
27. She does athleisure right, ALL-THE-TIME
28. What did I say in number 27?
29. Saving the best for the last – culottes jumpsuit given a badass interpretation in leather, all the while still seeming classy!
Check out her other looks, make-up and even hair inspiration on my Pinterest board that I spend ages curating! Trust me, you will fall more in love with her the more you see her fashion sense, because
Zendeya Coleman = Vanessa Hudgens + Selena Gomez + Olivia Palermo + Victoria Beckham.
How can you not love her?!