This post is dedicated to all those people who are panicking now, because of NO GIFTS FOR LOVED ONES!
Hahaha. No worries. Mosh is here. Mosh has an awesome line-up of last minute DIY gifts you can make for you friends, family and loved ones. Most of these DIYs are unisex, so you don’t have to worry about Gifts for Him/Her.
1. These couple mugs are so cool! With a few Sharpie pens, you’re good to doodle on it! The original website has even more ideas, but my favourite is this one, which is simply so adorbs. Not to mention, for me, who is definitely not a morning person, this puts a smile on my face easily and is definitely on my To Craft List. I’ve got your heart on my sights…
2. This couple pillow set is originally found on Etsy by a South African shop Zana (website link here), but I really think it can be quite the DIY craft if you have a good hand and some fabric pant.
3. For the bookworms, perfectionists, creative souls or simply stationery lovers that need notebooks, this is a wonderful and thoughtful DIY for them. Not to mention easy. I first saw this on Buzzfeed, and then I went on to check the original site for the step-by-step instructions.
4. Did I ever mention what a big source of inspiration Craft Gawker is in my life?! And now I’m posting one of my favourite unisex DIYs for all days and occasions, The Chinese Coin Bracelets. For your fashionable loved ones who like minimalism, this is the perfect gift!
5. We have covered the minimalists fashionistas, now we come to those people who like a bit of drama in their style. The perfect unisexual present: The Bow. Ridiculously easy to make, present it as a bow tie, or a bow hair clip, or a bow head hand, or a bow brooch, this DIY has quite a few ways you can make it and make the special people in your life happy!
6. Finally, we have our very own, DIY – The BFF Tshirt. Best used for all! Parents, friends, BFFs, boyfriends – girlfriends, even your pets.
Disclaimer: Except for the DIY – The BFF Tshirt, all other DIY projects belong to the owners of such creativity. I’m just sharing their brilliance. And probably will be doing some of them, since I’m pretty late and out of town.